SMS- Service Management Software
– A Complete Service Management Software in a Single node.
– Suitable for Multiple Branch Operations
The use of SMS technology to fundamentally improve performance or business. It is mostly associated with the business world where organizations are striving to keep up with changing business environments brought about by customer demand and technology.
The Scope of the project is to track all the service status from the Service Request Entry to Process End with sophisticated monitoring services , by providing admin controls in establishing the service Operations instantly with maintaining the Process flow on requests and response.
It is important to have strong leadership to drive change and a clear vision for what parts of the company you want to transform.
Make sure your service management is right-sized for the organization.
Organizational change is critical. Service management is the glue, or the connective tissue of the organization.
Proactive Service Management is essential.
Features of SMS
- Service Management
- Quick Bill Management.
- Spare transfer Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Admin controls the Overall Operations.
- Multiple Branch Operations also available.
- Report Maintenance.
- Bar Code Implementation.
- GST is Implemented. Feasible for Auditing Purpose.
- This project is responsive in all devices, PC, Mobiles.
The CRM approach is applied by providing businesses with numerous strategic advantages of Improved responsiveness and understanding among the business employees results in better customer service. This decreases customer agitation and builds on their loyalty to the business
Handle with highest priority and need to be review and adjusted if any record entry changes.
- The SR was forwarded to another member of the SRM team. The reason for forwarding the SR is recorded.
- The SF was aborted.
- The Service Request was fulfilled from SRM team’s point of view.
- The SR was successfully fulfilled from user’s point of view.
Benefits of SMS
- Repeatable and scalable best-practice-based processes.
- Better support for regulatory and compliance challenges and increased control.
- The ability to measure and improve operational performance.
Advantages of SMS
- The major advantage is Request fulfillment consistently.
- The Change Management is efficient at each service request with service transfer.
- Increased Control & Monitoring.
- Better Service Delivery and Customer Experience.
- Effective Communication & Increased Accountability.
- Integration Capability.
Want to be Updated Always? Get F2F Solutions
Chat Widget Now
Chat with us
Schedule a demo
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APPS NOW
Tap a Message for any Compliant.
Dial: +91 95008 51999